and logos help protect corporate and product identity, and the Sound Choice®
trademark and other Slep-Tone (hereafter Slep-Tone or Slep-Tone’s)
other trademarks and logos are some of Slep-Tone Entertainment Corporation’s
most valuable assets. These Terms and conditions were developed to prevent
consumer confusion that can result from improper or illegal usage.
status of Slep-Tone’s trademarks is continually changing and these
Terms and Conditions are not intended to be a definitive or complete statement
of proper trademark usage. Slep-Tone reserves the right to object to any
use of Slep-Tone’s trademarks that are deemed to be unlawful in
the circumstances, even if that use is not expressly prohibited by these
Terms and Conditions. Further, Slep-Tone reserves the right to revise
these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice.
Restrictions on use of Trademarks and Logos
Unless you have specific written permission or an agreement in writing with Slep-Tone for the use of Slep-Tone’s trademarks or logos such use is not allowed.
Unless you are specifically granted permission by Slep-Tone, in writing, you may not:
- incorporate or include any Slep-Tone trademark in your company name, product, service name, or domain name;
- use a name or design that is confusingly similar to any Slep-Tone trademark;
- use any Slep-Tone trademark on or in connection with any obscene or pornographic materials;
- use any Slep-Tone trademark that is disparaging, defamatory, or libelous to Slep-Tone, any of its products, or any person or entity;
- use Slep-Tone trademarks in any manner that directly or indirectly expresses or implies Slep-Tone sponsorship, affiliation, certification, approval, or endorsement in relation to your product or service or in such a manner that it appears that Slep-Tone is legally associated with your company;
- use any Slep-Tone trademark, including web logos or any other Slep-Tone logo trademark, on or in connection with a website that provides download links for free or for a fee whether directly or indirectly via a subscription model or the like;
- modify, distort, morph, animate or add to the trademark or logo;
- use any Slep-Tone trademark on any audio-visual work or any product that could be covered under Class 9 or Class 41 of the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Proper Display of Trademarks and Logos
obtaining our written permission, you may use the Sound Choice® logo
as an indicator of a link from your web site to the Sound Choice web site
as long as such use conforms to the limitations of the “Restrictions
on use of Trademarks and Logos” described above. This also applies
to any Affiliate Partner who signs up and is approved through our Shareasale.com
When using Slep-Tone trademarks or logos on printed materials or on a website
use the ® symbol on the most prominent (or if none is prominent, the
first) appearance on the website or materials. Once marked it is normally
not necessary to mark subsequent appearances of the trademark in the piece.
For example, the Sound Choice word mark should be written
as Sound Choice®
The Sound Choice logo should be displayed as:
Please include an attribution statement (which may appear in small, but
still legible, print) when using any Slep-Tone trademarks in any published
materials. The statement should read:
[List of Slep-Tone marks used, beginning with “Slep-Tone”
and “the Slep-Tone logo,” if used, followed by any other marks
in alphabetical order] are either registered trademarks or trademarks
of Slep-Tone Entertainment Corporation in the United States and/or other
Sound Choice and the Sound Choice logo are
either registered trademarks or trademarks of Slep-Tone Entertainment
Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
The attribution statement typically is included with other
legal lines, such as a copyright notice, at the bottom of a web page or,
if in printed material, at the end of the document. If it is not feasible
to include the attribution statement (and if it has not been required
in any written Agreement you have with Slep-Tone), use a general-purpose
attribution statement in a form such as this: All other trademarks
are the property of their respective owners.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By using any Slep-Tone trademark or logo you agree to
be bound by these Terms and Conditions and we reserve the right, in Slep-Tone’s
sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove provisions of these
Terms and Conditions at any time.
For Written Permission, Additional Information, or to Report Abuse
Slep-Tone Entertainment Corp.
12245 Nations Ford Rd
Pineville, NC 28134